The studio reopens for in-person sessions on Sunday, October 25, 2020
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are doing the following:
- Daily temperature checks of teachers, therapists, clients, and guests
- Running an air purifier throughout the day
- Sanitizing hard surfaces and regularly washing blankets, pillows, and soft surfaces
- Thoroughly wiping down studio mats, blocks, and all props and supplies in between sessions
- Limiting class participation to 8 people
- Spacing out yoga mats for social distancing (tape will be placed on the floor indicating where to place mats)
- Providing masks, gloves, and sanitizer to guests
- Teachers and therapists will not be doing hands-on adjusting and assists in group classes at this time
- Please bring your own mat and props to the sessions (If you forget yours, we will have some available that must be thoroughly wiped down by you afterward)
- Students need to wear their masks while in the hallways and common areas but can remove them once they are on their mats.
- If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home. If you show any symptoms upon entering or during class we will ask that you leave the studio.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.